Please read this agreement carefully. By purchasing products or services from Dreamlike Magic Designs, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement, and your use of the services constitutes acceptance of this agreement. This agreement is a legally binding contract between Dreamlike Magic Designs and the client.
- Payment for Services: Full payment is due at time of order before any services commence. Payment accepted via paypal. When paying with e-Check, please note that no work will begin on your design project until the e-Check has cleared through Paypal. Due to the nature of design work, no refunds will be issued. Please make sure you understand all details of design and time line before issuing payment.
- Non-Communication: If we are unable to receive a response or otherwise communicate with a Client on a project for a duration of fifteen (15) days by email or electronically, during the design and development process, the project will be canceled without prior notice and any monies paid will be forfeited to Dreamlike Magic Designs.
- Credit Link: Dreamlike Magic Designs will include a link in the footer of your web template or blog template. You agree not to remove or alter these links in any way. We retain the right to place your link on our portfolio page and feature your site on any of our social networking sites such as blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Website Template Changes: Small changes to the designs are not acceptable. (example: if you order a website template, keep the template design and layout but change out some or most of the graphics). Dreamlike Magic Designs will then contact you to remove our template, as it is sold as a complete unit.
- Copyright: Our Designs should not be altered, cut up, colorized, reverse engineered, or re-used in any other manner than what was permitted in the listing. If you need a matching design created for another use, please contact us for a quote.
Dreamlike Magic Designs retains the copyrights to their graphics, html code, template design and overall layout of the design. If stock graphics are used, the copyright of those graphics belongs to the original graphic artist. The client is granted a single use license to use the specific design you purchased but are not given sole rights as the copyright remains property of Dreamlike Magic Designs and the graphic artist (if applicable).
The client may not duplicate or sell the work at any time unless you sell your website and the graphics and html are included in the sale. If you wish to buy out our rights to the design you may do so for a fee.
- Invitations: Once the proof has been approved and a final version sent, any additional changes will incur a fee (this includes but is not limited to: size, date, time, location, rsvp info, etc).
Premade Designs: Our premade designs are a great alternative to custom designs because there is very little wait time and you get a great design for less than half the price of a one of a kind custom design!
Please keep in mind that while they are sold multiple times, they are not sold forever and are retired weekly. If you see a design you like now, it may not be available next week. If a premade design is marked EXCLUSIVE, then it will only be sold once.
- Correspondence & Communication: Dreamlike Magic Designs provides customer service, tech support, and any other type of Client communication exclusively via email and electronic communication, and during posted business hours only. This allows both the Client and DLM to have a written record of correspondence throughout the project. We guarantee response within 24 hours during business operating hours and non-vacation days. Please see our website availability page for hours of operation and any posted vacation times or business closures. If you do not agree to have all services handled by email or electronically, please do not purchase any services from DLM.